June 14, 2019
- If you are planning on listing your house for sale this year, these four home improvement projects will net you the most Return on Investment (ROI).
- Minor renovations can go a long way toward improving the quality of your everyday life and/or impressing potential buyers.
- Whether ...
June 7, 2019
- The “cost of waiting to buy” is defined as the additional funds necessary to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac forecasts interest rates to rise to 4.5% by the Q4 2020.
- CoreLogic predicts home ...
June 3, 2019
- June is National Homeownership Month!
- Now is a great time to reflect on the many benefits of homeownership that go way beyond the financial.
- What reasons do you have to own your own home?
May 17, 2019
- ATTOM Data Solutions conducted an analysis of more than 29 million single family home and condo sales over the past eight years to determine the top days to list your home for sale.
- The top five days to list your home brought in a 10% premium over market ...
May 3, 2019
- Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (27.7%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (17.5%), the choice becomes obvious.
- Every market is different ...
April 12, 2019
- The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
- Mortgage interest rates have been on the decline since November! Hop in now to lock in a low rate!
- 88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- The average credit score on approved loans ...
April 5, 2019
- Every spring, your home needs some extra TLC!
- Whether you plan on selling your home this spring or not, conducting this maintenance will help ensure your home functions well for the rest of the year.
- If you need help finding professionals who can assist you with this checklist ...
March 8, 2019
- In the majority of the country, this weekend marks the start of Daylight Savings Time as we set our clocks forward an hour on Sunday at 2:00 AM EST.
- Whether you plan on buying or selling this spring, these tips could help you ‘spring ahead’ of your ...
March 1, 2019
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you ...