Sept. 27, 2019
- The “cost of waiting to buy” is defined as the additional funds necessary to buy a home if prices and interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac forecasts interest rates will rise to 3.8% by Q4 2020.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices will ...
Sept. 20, 2019
- Buyers are active in the market and often competing with one another for available listings.
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply found in a normal housing market.
- Homes are still selling relatively quickly, averaging 31 days on the market.
Aug. 16, 2019
- Buying a home can be intimidating if you’re not familiar with the terms used throughout the process.
- To point you in the right direction, here’s a list of some of the most common language you’ll hear when buying a home.
- The best way to ensure your home-buying process ...
Aug. 2, 2019
- Existing Home Sales dropped 1.7% from May to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.27 million in June.
- Low inventory levels are still a factor in the market. The current supply of homes for sale is at 4.4 months, which is less than the optimal ...
July 26, 2019
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you ...
July 12, 2019
- According to the US Census Bureau, “millennials” are defined as 18-36-year-olds.
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 32.
- More and more “old millennials” (25-36) are realizing that homeownership is within their grasp now!
July 5, 2019
- If you are thinking of buying a home, you may not know where to start.
- Here is a simple list of 10 steps that you will go through to purchase a home.
- Make sure to ask your agent for details about each step and what else may be ...
June 21, 2019
- Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale. This means that buyers are often competing with one another for the few listings that are available.
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply needed to sustain a normal housing market.
- Now may be the time ...
June 14, 2019
- If you are planning on listing your house for sale this year, these four home improvement projects will net you the most Return on Investment (ROI).
- Minor renovations can go a long way toward improving the quality of your everyday life and/or impressing potential buyers.
- Whether ...
June 7, 2019
- The “cost of waiting to buy” is defined as the additional funds necessary to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac forecasts interest rates to rise to 4.5% by the Q4 2020.
- CoreLogic predicts home ...