The Bishop Arts District is a small area, but it has a lot of amenities and activities that can keep you entertained. In the last few years, this area has gone from a secret to a tourist site. Locations such as Tillman’s Roadhouse and Hattie’s pull a large percentage of the population looking to have a perfect time at night. This region has a rich history and an even brighter future.
Where to go to; there are more than 50 merchants in this area with over ten unique store brands and convenient stores. You can have a delightful meal at;
- Jed's Grill, Category: Casual
- Cafe Maya Mexican Kitchen & Cantina, Category: Mexican
- Bouchon 1314, Category: French-Continental
- Maroches Bakery, Category: Bakeries
- Norma's Café, Category: Casual, Home Cooking
- Nova, Category: Eclectic
- Bishop Arts Winery, Category: Wine Bars and Shops
- Davis Street Espresso, Category: Coffeehouses
- El Ranchito Cafe & Club, Category: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- CocoAndré Chocolatier, Category: Specialty Food Shops
- Taqueria El Si Hay, Category: Taco Joints
- Ceviche: Shark on Davis
- Charco Broiler Steak House, Category: Steakhouses
- Eno's Pizza Tavern, Category: Pizza
- Hunky's, Category: Burgers
- Tillman's Roadhouse, Category: Southwestern and much more.
- For a great time out with friends, here are a few locations to visit;
- Bolsa, Category: Wine Bars
- Barbara's Pavillion, Category: Dives, Gay and Lesbian, Live Music
- Texas Theatre, Category: Pubs & Taverns
- BarBelmont, Category: Hotel Bars
- Five Sixty, Category: Restaurant Bars and more.
With the many artistic attractions, all these great amenities, and exponential growth, you would have to be crazy to pass up the chance of living in this district.